Micro credit organizations are facing many challenges, among which efficiency is a problem. GPAC MFiS Supporting technology has to emerge to help solve the performance difficulties encountered. It is easy to generate daily statement of investment, deposit, income, expenditure etc.
The objective of MFiS is to investigate the automation of the micro credit activity of Bangladesh and to make recommendations on improvements from the perspectives of process, architecture and technology. The result is a set of guidelines for how to develop for micro credit operation.
- Accounts : Chart of Accounts, Description of the account, Opening Balance, Debit Voucher, Credit Voucher, Journal Voucher, Contra Voucher.
- Accounts Report : Daily Transaction, Daily Cash Position, Bank Statement, General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledger, Trial Balance, Receipts and Payments, Income & Expenditure Statement, Balance Sheet.
- MIS : Branch Information, Area Information, Staff Information with picture & Signature, Member Information with picture & signature, Nominee Information.
- MIS Report : Branch List, Area List Branch Wise, Member List Branch Wise, Center Wise, Member List by Scheme, Staff List, Drop Member List, And more information, All reports are date range.
- Deposit Data Entry : Deposit Receipt,Deposit Payment.
- Deposit Report : Daily Receipt & Payment Statement, Personal Ledger, Branch wise, Area wise Staff Wise, Deposit Statement, Deposit Summary, Deposit By scheme, Provision interest.
- Loan Data Entry : Loan Receipt, Loan Payment.
- Loan Report : Daily statement, Loan Issue Statement, Loan Ledger, Expire Loan, Defaulter Statement, Project wise Loan Disbursement Report, Area wise Loan Disburse, Recovery Report, Loan Payable Statement.
- Others Report : Collection Sheet,Area wise collection, Provision Interest statement, Operator Data Entry Statement, Customized facilities.
- Calendar : Dynamic calendar are integrated.
- SMS service : SMS (push) service are available.
- Report : Auto processing provision interest, Loan schedule print, Loan schedule wise collection, collection sheet.
Call us for details : 01611365897, 01977774722
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the video for details!